About Me

Denver, Colorado, United States
I'll Knock You Out For I Am The King Of The Ring X_X For all you people who dont know me im Alessio Lopez and im 14 1/2.My favorite show is "Naruto".My favorite animals is the fox,wolf,and dragon. My favorite things to do is snowboard,skateboard,Mountain biking,and ,most of all fighting.Im also a black belt in Ninjutsu and Tae-kwon-do.I am a fighter in the 15 year old division,because i can knock out 14 year olds.I won the champion's title four times looking for my fifth.My wins are 42 and losses are 8,what can you say I love pounding faces in.I won 19 matches by knock-out,and 15 matches by submission,and 8 matches by refferee and judges decision.Just letting u know refferees and judges suck.And if u are a male thinking your some gangster alpha dog I'll knock u out.And if you dare critisize anyone in front of me,my brother and I will knock you out. (this goes for everyone ^_^)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mr.Konrade

Heyyy people this post is just a post begging Mr.K for good grades on my blogger be cause i need straight A's This year in order to get a scholar ship at Regis Jesuit High School So plz Mr.k ill will post a blog every day for an A' in your Class Thank you..........................................U Rock Mr. Konrade

1 comment:

Mr. Konrade said...

Alessio,

You don't have to beg me for an "A" in technology, all you have to do is work on what the assignment is for the day and do it well and I will be happy to give you an "A".

Now as for the post you were to do for Tuesday August 26 all I noticed on your blog was a bunch of videos with no writing describing any of them or describing anything else.

You need to add a little commentary (with proper capitalization and punctuation) in order to get an "A" on that blog.

Thanks,
Mr. Konrade